Paddle and Conquer
The Driftsun Rover 220 Tandem Inflatable Kayak is an adventure ready kayak for families and thrill seekers alike. This versatile two person kayak preforms exceptionally well in both flat and rough water. This package combines the highest quality materials, workmanship and top-notch accessories at an unbeatable price. Driftsun Inflatable Kayaks were born on the lakes and rivers of Northern California. Thoughtfully designed, constructed and tested by a team that lives to paddle.
- Rocker Profile – Created with a traditional river runner outline, this inflatable kayak can handle up to class III and IV rapids with speed and control.
- High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor – Rivals the feel of a hard kayak, but much lighter! It provides rigidity, responsiveness and stability over traditional low pressure inflatable kayaks.
- Reinforced Layered PVC Construction – Provides a double layer of protection, allowing the kayak to safely bounce off rocks, logs and other whitewater obstacles without worries of damage or puncture.
- Removable Rear Tracking Skeg – Can be quickly detached for whitewater (eliminating obstruction) or left on for superior tracking performance in flat water.
- (7) Rapid Self Bailing Drain Plugs – Leave these ports open when navigating white water for quick and effortless draining of the cockpit. Leave closed when paddling flat water to stay high and dry.
(2) Removable/Adjustable EVA Padded Seats with High Back Support
(2) Adjustable Aluminum Paddles with Ergonomic Grips
(2) Adjustable Foot Rests
(4) Fixed Handles for Easy Transport
(1) Deluxe Double Action Hand Pump
(1) Front Action Camera Mount
(1) Removable Rear Tracking Skeg
(1) Travel Carry Bag
Inflated: 12.5’ft. x 38”
Deflated: 24.5”x 21” x 10”
Weight: 28 Lbs.
Capacity: 600 Lbs
Inflation Time: 9 Mins.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Durable & Lightweight – Fully inflates to a full sized kayak in less than 10 minutes and weighs a manageable 28 Lbs. 1000D Reinforced Layered PVC side tubes, Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin bottom provides durable protection from punctures
Stable & Maneuverable – Rigid High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor, Removable Flat Water Tracking Fin, and ample rocker profile deliver unmatched stability and control in rough and flat water
Adventure Ready – Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to class III and IV rapids, 8 Self Bailing Ports, Plentiful Tie Down Points for Gear and Front Action Camera Mount
Package Includes – (2) Adjustable EVA Padded Seats with High Back Support, (2) Adjustable Aluminum Kayak Paddles, Deluxe Double Action Hand Pump, Rear Tracking Fin, and Travel Bag
Kayak Specifications – Exterior: 12.5’(L) x 38”(W) x 13”(H) / Weight: 28 Lbs. / Capacity: 600 Lbs. 2 Adults + Child, Gear, or a Furry Friend / Inflation Time: 9 Mins. / Inflation Pressure: 3 PSI Side Tubes & 6 PSI Floor