- One paddle on the Spearhead 130, Two paddles on the Spearhead 150
- Removable Fin
- Travel Bag
- One Padded High back seat On the 130, Two padded seats on the 150
- One foot rest on the 130, two foot rests on the 150
- Dual Action hand pump
- Steelhead 130: 130in. (10ft. 10in.) Long x 39.5in. Wide x 13in. Tall
- Steelhead 150: 150in. (12ft. 6in.) Long x 39in. Wide x 13in. Tall
- Steelhead 130: 40lbs (17.7kg)
- Steelhead 150: 44lbs (20kg)
- Steelhead 130: 400lbs (181kg)
- Steelhead 150: 600lbs (272kg)
Includes universal hard mounting points that can be used for Rod Holders, Action Cameras, Fish finders, etc.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Solid drop stitch floor for a solid bait-casting position. Cast your bait expertly! The Elkton Outdoors Steelhead Fishing kayak has a solid drop stitch floor that allows anglers to steadily stand and position themselves for better bait-casting.
Especially designed for fishing. From its front bungee storage to its multiple universal hard mounting points, the Steelhead kayak is especially designed for fishing. Keep your rods, fish finders, action camera and other fishing essentials safe and dry in the bungee storage or attach them steadily in the multiple universal hard mounting points. It also has a padded seat to keep you comfortable while waiting for your catch.
Rough build to last rough waters. Features a self-bailing floor with well-positioned ports for water drainage in case of excess splashing. The Steelhead kayak has a 1000D Reinforced Layered PVC, so it safely bounces off against obstacles like rocks and logs.
Stress-free setup and storage. The package comes with a dual-action hand pump to inflate the kayak quickly. Deflate it just as easily and store it in the inclusive travel bag for grab-and-go convenience! It’s a kayak that lets you have a good time from start to finish.
GUARANTEE ON WORKMANSHIP & MATERIALS – All Elkton Outdoors Kayaks come with a 1 Year Guarantee on materials, workmanship, and assembly + 30 Day No Hassle Returns